We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Recipes for squash "like mushrooms" for the winter allow you to prepare an appetizing vegetable with crispy pulp. In terms of taste, it resembles a vegetable marrow. This vegetable is salted, pickled or canned with assorted vegetables. But the recipe for preparing for the winter from squash "like mushrooms" is especially popular. They are spicy and very aromatic.
Rules for cooking squash for the winter under mushrooms
The workpiece will turn out delicious if you follow all the rules for preparing the main ingredient:
- For conservation, use young squash with a thin peel, which is not peeled. It is enough to rinse the fruits under running water with a stiff brush.
- The peduncle must be removed, and the back is also cut off. To keep the vegetable crispy, it is pre-blanched. To do this, it is dipped in boiling water and kept for seven minutes, or simply doused with boiling water.
- So that the squash does not lose its color, after heat treatment it is placed in ice water.
- Regardless of the recipe, spices, chives, leaves of fruit trees or berry bushes are spread on the bottom of glass containers. This will allow you to maximize the taste of the vegetable.
Prepared fruits are placed in glass containers on top of spices and herbs. Pour the vegetable with boiling marinade and roll up. The jars are not covered so that the main ingredients are not digested.
Before canning, glass containers are thoroughly washed with a soda solution, rinsed under running water and sterilized over steam or in an oven. Boil the lids.
The classic recipe for squash for the winter like mushrooms
Due to its neutral taste, squash can be marinated like mushrooms. Squash turns out to be juicy, tender. The taste of the preparation resembles salted milk mushrooms.
- 1 kg of squash;
- 30 g sugar;
- 170 ml of purified water;
- 25 g table salt;
- 170 ml of vegetable oil;
- 10 peas of black allspice;
- 30 ml vinegar;
- 2 bay leaves.
- Young squash is washed well, the stalk and the back are cut off. The vegetable is cut into plates, no more than 5 mm thick.
- The water is poured into a saucepan and put on the burner. Add oil, vinegar, allspice peas, salt, bay leaves and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Put chopped squash in a boiling marinade, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Patissons are laid out in pre-sterilized banks. Pour the remaining marinade so that its level is 2 cm below the neck. Cover with lids and put in an oven preheated to 150 ° C. As soon as the contents of the jars begin to boil, leave for another 5 minutes. Take out the containers and screw the lids tightly.
Squash like mushrooms: a recipe with carrots and garlic
The canning option with carrots will appeal to all lovers of pickled vegetables. The preparation "for mushrooms" turns out to be juicy, appetizing and tender.
- ½ tbsp. vinegar 9%;
- 1.5 kg of squash;
- ½ tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 2 carrots;
- 3 g ground black pepper;
- large head of garlic;
- 30 g table salt;
- ½ tbsp. granulated sugar.
- Wash the fruits with a stiff brush under running water. Trim the stem and bottom of the vegetable. Peel the carrots, rinse thoroughly. Chop the vegetables into small pieces.
- Disassemble the garlic into cloves, peel each of them and chop finely. Combine all prepared ingredients in a deep bowl, season with spices, sprinkle with sugar and salt. Pour in vinegar, stir and leave to marinate for three hours.
- Divide the vegetable mixture into sterilized jars. Line the bottom of a wide saucepan with a towel. Put the jars covered with lids and pour water over the hangers of the container. Put on low heat and sterilize from the moment of boiling for 10 minutes. Roll up hermetically with lids and cool.
Squash like mushrooms with herbs
Due to their neutral taste, squash goes well with any spices, herbs or other vegetables. Being impregnated with their aromas, the vegetable acquires a unique aroma and taste.
- ½ tbsp ground black pepper;
- 1.5 kg of squash;
- 50 g sugar;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 25 g rock salt;
- a bunch of parsley and dill;
- ½ tbsp. vinegar 9%;
- ½ tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Wash the main ingredient with a stiff brush. Remove the stalks and cut off the bottom. Grind the vegetable into small pieces.
- Rinse the greens, dry slightly and crumble. Combine vegetables with herbs in a large bowl. Peel the garlic and pass through the garlic press to the rest of the ingredients. Pour in vegetable oil, vinegar, add sugar, ground pepper and salt.
- Mix the contents well and leave to marinate for 3 hours. Wash the jars with soda brine, sterilize and spread the vegetable mixture over them. Cover and sterilize for 10 minutes in a saucepan of boiling water. Roll up hermetically and cool.
Storage rules for mushroom-flavored squash
The main rule of long-term storage of conservation: tight sealing of cans. Only in this case the conservation will retain its freshness for a long time. Zucchini blanks can be eaten for 2 years.
Preservation is best stored in a cellar or basement. In no case should you keep containers with vegetables near heating devices. The jars should be checked periodically, and if there is the slightest sign of mold or lid swelling, the contents should be thrown away.
Recipes of squash "like mushrooms" for the winter are diverse. You can experiment by adding certain spices, herbs. Patissons go well with other vegetables, complementing each other.