We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pear is grown throughout Russia; there is a culture in almost every household plot. Fruits contain vitamins and minerals that are preserved during heat treatment. Fruits are universal, well suited for processing into juice, compote, jam; recipes for pear jelly for the winter with the addition of various ingredients are especially popular.
Features of making pear jelly for the winter
Traditional pear jelly without additional additives turns out to be a rich amber color with a pleasant aroma. For the preparation of a product with a high gastronomic value, quality raw materials are chosen. The pear variety does not matter, if the fruits are tough, they will spend more time cooking them. The main requirement is that the fruits are selected for biological ripeness, without putrefactive damage.
Advice! When in contact with oxygen, the pulp oxidizes and darkens; it is recommended to process the raw materials for jelly with lemon juice.
Recipes for harvesting pear jelly for the winter differ in the set of ingredients, the preparatory work technology is the same. Sequencing:
- The fruits are thoroughly washed under warm running water. The stalks are removed, the damaged fragments are cut out.
- The hard-skinned variety is peeled. If the top layer is thin, elastic, the fruit is processed along with the peel. For harvesting for the winter, this moment is important, so that hard particles do not come across in the homogeneous mass of the finished product.
- Harvest the core and seeds, cut the fruit into cubes of about 3 cm.
- The raw materials are placed in a container, covered with sugar on top so that it completely covers the fruit.
Leave for 10 hours, during which time the pears will be juiced, the sugar will dissolve to a syrup. The basic framework is ready. Then homemade preparations for the winter are made according to the selected recipe. For this purpose, dishes and kitchen utensils made of plastic or ceramic are suitable.
Pear Jelly Recipes
Jelly is prepared according to a classic recipe with a minimum content of components. If desired, spices are added to enhance the aroma. Improve the taste of the product with wine or lemon. Softness is given with cream. Thicken the consistency with gelatin or gelatin, there are recipes in which gelling substances are not included. Outwardly, the product may look like a homogeneous mass, transparent juice, with whole pieces of fruit.
Pear jelly for the winter without gelatin
The finished product will be transparent in color and dense. The recipe requires lemons and sugar. Jelly is prepared for the winter as follows:
- The fruits with syrup are poured into a cooking container, water is added 4 cm from above, put on an intense fire, and constantly stirred.
- Boil the mass within 25 minutes, until the fruit is cooked.
- Gauze is pulled over a high pan or a colander is installed.
- Throw away the boiling substance, leave for several hours.
- The pieces are not kneaded, you will need juice for jelly, fruits can be used for baking as a filling.
- When the juice has completely drained to the bottom of the pan, its volume is determined. Then add the juice of 1 lemon and sugar to 1 liter. Taking into account the mass of the preliminary filling, 3 tbsp is needed for 1 liter.
- The syrup is boiled at a minimum temperature so that the boil is slightly noticeable, until the substance begins to gel. To check the readiness of the product, take a decoction in a spoon, allow it to cool, look at the condition. If the viscosity is insufficient, continue boiling.
You can add vanilla or cinnamon to taste before cooking. The product is poured into sterilized jars, rolled up with lids.
Important! It is recommended to cook jelly in a container with a double bottom or with a non-stick coating.
Pear and gelatin jelly
The recipe is designed for 3 kg of fruit, the finished product will be 15 servings. The number of components can be increased or decreased.
- lemon - 3 pcs.;
- sugar - 1.5 kg;
- food gelatin - 15 g.
Before laying the lemon, separate from the zest, cut into thin slices, cutting is carried out in a container in order to preserve all the juice.
Jelly preparation sequence:
- Put lemon in prepared pears with sugar, pour into a saucepan.
- Boil over low heat, constantly stir the raw materials.
- When the pears become soft, the cooking container is removed from the heat, the mass is allowed to cool.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth or grind through a sieve.
- Soak gelatin according to the instructions on the package, add to the pear mass.
- Bring to a boil, gelatin must completely dissolve, packaged in sterilized jars, close with lids.
For a gradual cooling of the jelly, the jars are covered with a blanket or blanket. The pear product harvested for the winter is obtained in the form of a dark yellow homogeneous mass.
Pear jelly for the winter with zhelfix
The fastest and easiest way to make pear jelly for the winter is to use jellification. There is no need for preliminary preparation of raw materials, the whole work will take no more than 30 minutes.
Ingredients of the recipe:
- 1 pack of zhelfix;
- 350 g sugar;
- 1 kg of pears, without peel and core.
- Finely chopped pear beaten with a mixer until smooth or passed through a meat grinder.
- Zhelix is mixed with sugar, added to the pear substance.
- Put on low heat, bring to a boil, stir the puree constantly.
- Boil the jelly for 5 minutes until tender.
Placed in jars, close with lids.
Spicy jelly with wine
Jelly prepared for the winter according to the recipe turns out to be very dense, springy. Due to its aesthetic appearance, the product is used for decoration:
- ice cream;
They are used as an independent dessert. The ingredients include natural agar-agar, obtained from red algae. Pears are taken from hard varieties. The recipe is for 2 kg of fruit.
List of components:
- cognac or rum - 8 tbsp. l .;
- dry wine from white-fruited grapes - 1.5 liters;
- agar-agar - 8 tsp;
- cinnamon - 2 pcs.;
- vanilla - 1 packet.
Sugar is added before cooking to taste.
Jelly preparation algorithm:
- Peeled pears are cut into 4 pieces.
- White wine is poured into a cooking container, spices are added according to the recipe.
- Add pears to the pan, simmer over low heat, stirring for 25 minutes.
- They take out fruits with a slotted spoon, put them in sterilized jars.
- They taste the liquid with wine, add sugar and agar-agar, the substance boils for 2 minutes, pour in another alcoholic drink, pour it into jars of fruit, seal it.
Rum or cognac in jelly prepared for the winter will improve the taste and act as a preservative, extend the shelf life.
Whole pears in their own juice
You can prepare pears for the winter in your own juice according to the following recipe. The number of components is calculated for a 0.5 liter glass jar. How much fruit will go in depends on the size of the pear. To make jelly you will need:
- citric acid (2 g);
- sugar (1 tbsp. l.).
Based on 1 can.
- Peel off the pears, remove the core, cut into 4 parts.
- Fruit is placed in clean jars. Such a density, so as not to violate the integrity of the raw material, is not higher than the container's shoulders.
- Sugar and citric acid are added.
- A canvas napkin or towel is placed at the bottom of a wide saucepan.
- Install cans, covered with lids, so that they do not touch, pour water ¾ from the height of the can.
- After boiling water, sterilization 20 min.
- Then they roll up the lids.
The sterilization time depends on the volume of the glass container:
- 1 l - 35 minutes;
- 2 l - 45 minutes;
- 1.5 l - 40 min.
To prepare pear jelly with lemon for the winter, you will need:
- lemon - 2 pcs.;
- pears - 1 kg;
- rum - 20 ml;
- saffron - 10 pcs.;
- sugar - 800 g
Lemon is cooked twice. Place in boiling water for 1 minute, remove, pour over with cold water, repeat the procedure. Saffron is ground in a mortar and added to warmed white rum.
Jelly preparation sequence:
- Cut the lemon into cubes.
- They are added to the parts of the fruit that are pre-filled with sugar.
- Boil for 40 minutes. over low heat, the mixture is stirred periodically.
- Add rum with saffron, boil for 5 minutes.
They are laid out in glass containers, rolled up with lids.
Jelly is prepared with the addition of cream as a dessert for children's parties. The product is not suitable for winter storage. Stored in the refrigerator for no more than 4 days.
Ingredients of the recipe:
- medium-sized pears - 4 pcs.;
- cream of at least 20% fat content - 250 ml;
- lemon - ½ part;
- vanillin - 0.5 bag;
- gelatin - 3 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 120 g
- Vanillin is bred.
- Remove the peel from the fruit, cut it into thin slices, mix with lemon juice.
- Pears are covered with sugar, left until they let the juice out.
- Put the mass to boil, add vanillin.
- The mixture is cooked for 20 minutes.
- Boil the cream, set aside from the heat, add gelatin, stir well.
- Remove the jelly from the heat, add the cream.
The dessert is poured into small containers, allowed to cool.
Terms and conditions of storage
Hermetically sealed jars of jelly are stored in a cool place in winter, without sunlight. A storage room or basement with a temperature of +4 is well suited0 C to +80 C. It is not necessary to store the jelly in the refrigerator. Subject to the technology of production and sterilization, the product does not lose its taste and appearance for 3-5 years.
Numerous pear jelly recipes for the winter do not require significant material and physical costs. Uncomplicated technology, accessible to culinary debutants. The output will be a fragrant product with good taste and aesthetic appearance, long shelf life.