We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Black currant is the most popular and healthiest berry. All kinds of sweets are prepared from it, they make reserves of vitamins for the winter, and they are eaten raw. There is another application of this gift of nature - the preparation of tinctures. Everyone can make a drink at home, knowing the recipe for black currant with vodka, alcohol or moonshine.
The benefits and harms of currant tincture
Homemade black currant with vodka is not only tasty, but also healthy drink. There are several advantages of the liqueur:
- strengthening the immune system;
- antibacterial and antimicrobial effects;
- normalization of metabolism;
- fight against toxins;
- assistance in correcting vision;
- strengthening the walls of blood vessels;
- improving the functions of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- neutralization of inflammation of the gums and oral cavity;
- improved sleep;
- analgesic effect.
All this is possible due to the composition of medicinal raw materials. The berries contain:
- grape, malic and citric acids;
- vitamins P, C, A, etc .;
Important! The ascorbic acid contained in berries is not destroyed by the influence of alcohols.
There are also some minor disadvantages of an alcoholic beverage:
- stomach ache;
- problems with the work of the heart.
But all of them can only be a consequence of the abuse of liqueur, or intolerance to the components of the drink.
How to make homemade currant tincture
Homemade currant tinctures for alcohol are considered the healthiest and safest. The main thing is to know the basic principles of creating a noble drink:
- You need to pick berries in early August.
- Pick only black fruits.
- Sort the unusable specimens carefully.
After the preparatory work, you can start making a drink. It is better for him to choose good quality alcohol. It is forbidden to use suspicious vodka or alcohol, since even all the beneficial properties of the fruit will not be able to block the toxins contained in the "burned" products.
Currant tincture recipes at home
To prepare a tincture on currant berries, you do not need to be a professional in home brewing and the manufacture of alcoholic beverages. Even beginners can cope with this task. The main thing is to follow the preparation procedure, proportions and storage recommendations.
Blackcurrant tincture with vodka
Most often, the simplest components are used - vodka and black currant berries. Although there are more sophisticated recipes.
The first liqueur option:
- Place 700 g of fruit in a 3 liter bottle.
- Pour in vodka - 500 ml (vodka should completely cover the berries).
- Cap the bottle.
- Remove to a dark place for 2 - 3 weeks.
- Strain through cheesecloth.
- Pour into suitable containers.
Important! From time to time, the liqueur needs to be shaken.
The second option for vodka-based liqueur using frozen berries:
- Pour 1 glass of water into a saucepan.
- Heat, add a glass of sugar.
- Pour frozen berries - 400 g.
- Withstand no more than 3 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Mash the berries.
- Pour in vodka - 500 ml.
- Pour everything into a jar and cork.
- Remove for 21 days in a dark place.
- Strain and bottle.
Attention! The filling must be shaken every 3 days.
The third variant of the liqueur with the addition of spices:
- Pour 500 ml of vodka into the container.
- Add 2 tbsp. l. Sahara.
- Pour 600 g of black currant berries.
- Add 2 cloves, vanillin on the tip of a knife and 2 allspice peas.
Homemade currant vodka will be ready in 20 days. After that, the drink must be filtered and poured into bottles.
Blackcurrant tincture with alcohol
There are also several recipes for alcohol currants that can be prepared at home.
- Pour 700 g of fruit into a 3-4 liter bottle.
- Add alcohol with a strength of 70 degrees - 500 ml.
- Place the liqueur in a dark but warm place.
- Strain after 2 weeks.
- Pour into bottles.
Important! Pouring alcohol can be diluted with boiled water to reduce the degree of the drink.
- Dilute alcohol to 45 degrees, so that you end up with a volume of 1 liter.
- In two glasses of water, boil the syrup with the addition of 400 g of sugar.
- Boil 800 g of fruit in syrup.
- Crush the berries.
- After the syrup with berries has cooled, add alcohol.
- Remove the container for 3 weeks in a dark place, closing it tightly.
- Filter and pour into a suitable container.
Blackcurrant tincture on moonshine
There is also a fairly simple recipe for blackcurrant tincture, which involves the use of moonshine.
The following components are required:
- moonshine - 1.5 liters;
- black currant berries - 1.5 kg;
- granulated sugar - 150 g.
- Pour moonshine into a container.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add berries.
- Close the container.
- Remove for 14 days in a dark place.
- Pour into bottles.
- Wait another 15 days.
Attention! You can eat the fruits on moonshine only 29 - 30 days after the start of preparation.
White currant tincture
White currants are also suitable for making tinctures, the only negative is the color of the resulting drink. It comes out not as rich and pleasant as from dark berries.
The first option is currant vodka tincture at home:
- Pour 400 g of fruit into a jar.
- Mash the berries.
- Add vodka - 1 liter.
- Pour in sugar - 1 glass (in the future, you can sweeten the drink).
- Add a pinch of vanillin.
- Remove the tincture for 3 weeks in a dark place, tightly closing the bottle.
- Filter out.
- Put in the refrigerator for 3 days - the time required to stabilize the taste of the drink.
The second option is cooking without vodka:
- Mash 1 kg of fruit.
- Add 30 g of raisins.
- Pour in 500 g of sugar.
- Pour in 200 ml of boiled water cooled to room temperature.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Install a water seal (medical glove) on the bottle.
- Remove container in a dark place.
- After 10 - 30 hours, fermentation should begin: foam will appear on the surface, the glove will swell.
- Fermentation should last from 20 to 45 days.
- After the process is completed, the liquid must be filtered.
- Pour into bottles.
- Remove for 3 months in a cool place.
Tincture on currant buds
Tincture on blackcurrant buds is a recipe that not all winemakers know about. In fact, such alcohol is no worse in taste and beneficial properties. To prepare it you need:
- moonshine or vodka - 500 ml;
- black currant buds - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- fructose - 1 tsp
- Pour all components into a jar.
- Add vodka.
- Leave for 5 days in a warm, dark place.
- Filter the liqueur from the kidneys.
Tincture on currant jam
Homemade blackcurrant vodka tincture can even be made from jam. In this case, it is best to use the fermented "twist" left over from previous years.
The cooking process is as simple as possible:
- Pour 350 black currant jam into a suitable container.
- Add 2 glasses of vodka or alcohol diluted to 40 degrees there.
- To cover with a lid.
- Withstand 24 hours.
Further, the liqueur is adjusted to your taste. If necessary, you can dilute it with purified water, pour in a little syrup, or add vanillin, cinnamon, cloves or honey.
Attention! The exotic taste of the tincture will be given by nutmeg.
Despite all its benefits, any alcoholic drink also has direct contraindications to use. Among them are:
- hepatitis and other liver problems, including cirrhosis;
- allergy to black currant and components of the drink;
- stomach ulcer;
- an increased level of blood clotting;
- condition after stroke and heart attack.
Terms and conditions of storage
Tincture, prepared with vodka or other alcohol-based, must not only be consumed correctly, but also stored. There are several important aspects to this issue:
- Storage container material. It is best to use glass containers (preferably dark): jars, bottles with a wide neck. It is best to refuse to use iron and plastic containers, since such materials can react with vodka or alcohol. As a result, you can spoil not only the taste of the drink, but also deprive it of all the useful properties.
- Tightness. The lid with which the container with the tincture will be closed must fit snugly, do not allow air to pass through.
- You can store the liqueur in the refrigerator - on the side door, or in the basement. If there are no such places, then the tincture must be removed to a cool room without access to light.
Subject to the listed storage rules, blackcurrant tincture with vodka or alcohol can be stored from one to two years. At the same time, the beneficial properties of the drink will not be lost, and the quality will not deteriorate.
The recipe for black currant with vodka will come in handy for anyone who wants to take up winemaking. After all, even beginners can cook such a liqueur. The main rule of a tasty drink is high-quality raw materials and the right container for storage.