We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In winter, there are not enough vitamin dishes. Products with pumpkin, which were prepared for future use in the fall, will bring great benefits to the body. You can make salads, compotes, preserves, jams. Pumpkin juice prepared at home for the winter is the best solution to restore vitality and tone of the body. Everyone can cope with its preparation, the main thing is to properly prepare the products and follow the canning stages.
Rules for making pumpkin juice for the winter
The quality of the resulting product depends on which variety the fruit was taken. During the selection, it must be borne in mind that not all vegetables grown in the garden are capable of providing a healthy drink at home. To make a truly fortified drink, it is worth stopping at such types: Butternut, Amazonka, Candied fruit. In addition, all the varieties described have their own unique aroma and taste.
To prepare delicious pumpkin juice for the winter of long-term storage, you should select fruits that were just picked from the garden without signs of rot and mold. Small vegetables should be selected, weighing up to 5 kg. A large pumpkin has a dry flesh and a bitter taste.
The vegetable should be well ripened, without dents or damage. You can determine such a fruit by a dry tail, it is worth taking it, as it immediately breaks off. Bright pulp indicates how ripe the pumpkin is, the richer it is, the more useful properties.
If you don't have your own garden, and you buy a vegetable, then you don't need to take the fruit cut into pieces, it may already be spoiled.
Long-term storage of the fruit leads to the fact that it loses its nutrients. That is why the preparation of the pumpkin drink should be done immediately after harvesting.
There are several rules on how to prepare a vegetable to make the healthiest pumpkin juice for the winter at home:
- wash the fruit, divide into parts;
- cut the pulp with fibers and seeds;
- cut into slices and peel each piece.
If the pumpkin is selected and prepared correctly, then the drink will turn out to be rich in vitamins.
A pumpkin drink is tasty and healthy if, in addition to the main ingredient, you add lemon, carrots, orange, apricot and other fruits to it. Nobody forbids to carry out experiments while preserving the fortified mixture for future use, adding spices and herbs.
The classic pumpkin juice recipe for the winter
To prepare this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- pumpkin in any quantity;
- granulated sugar - 1/2 tbsp. for 1 liter of juice.
- Wash the ripe fruit, cut into slices, peel, mash or use a juicer.
- Drain into a saucepan, after measuring its amount, add sugar.
- Heat over a fire to 90 ° C and hold on the stove for 2 minutes, but do not let the liquid boil.
- Pour into sterile jars. Leave to cool under a covered terry towel.
Important! Homemade juice is capricious, so it doesn't store well at room temperature. If you plan to prepare it for the winter, then the cellar will be the best place for its complete safety.
Pumpkin juice through a juicer for the winter
A healthy and dietary drink can be obtained from pumpkin. 100 g contains only 22 kcal. To prepare it according to this recipe, you will need the following products:
- 2 kg of pumpkin already peeled from the skin;
- 50 ml lemon juice;
- 250 g sugar;
- 8 tbsp. water.
- Send the pumpkin pieces to the juicer. The cake should not be thrown away, you can make jam from it, which will become a filling for baking.
- Combine both types of liquid in a saucepan, add sugar.
Advice! You can add a cinnamon stick, star anise or cloves to the pumpkin liquid, such additives will bring a special spicy flavor.
- Bring to a boil, pour hot into sterile glass containers.
A simple recipe for pumpkin juice for the winter
If there are no kitchen utensils at hand, then you can preserve a pumpkin drink for the winter with a simple accessible method. It is this recipe that contains the entire spectrum of the necessary vitamins, besides, it perfectly satisfies hunger. Step by step technology:
- Remove the peel from the pumpkin, cut into pieces.
- Fold the vegetable into a cauldron, add water
- Wait until boiling, add sugar, remove from heat.
- Cool the mass, rub through a sieve.
- Fill a sterile container, close hermetically.
Pumpkin juice in a juicer for the winter
This recipe for making pumpkin juice for the winter is prepared from the following products:
- 1.5 kg pumpkin;
- 750 ml of water.
Stages of canning in a juicer:
- Peel the vegetable, remove the seeds.
- Cut into medium pieces.
- Fill the lower part with water, install a sieve, and then - a compartment that collects the fortified drink. Put pieces of vegetable in the top, close with a lid.
- Place the juicer on the stove and gradually collect the useful liquid into the jars.
- Close, turn the lid down and wrap it with a blanket.
How to make pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter
To prepare a pumpkin drink with citrus you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 small ripe pumpkin;
- sugar 1 tbsp.;
- 3 oranges;
- 2 tsp lemon zest.
Making pumpkin juice for the winter is easy, following the steps:
- Peel the vegetable, cut into squares, put in a saucepan.
- Fill the pumpkin container with water to cover the contents.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Set aside pumpkin, let cool, turn into puree.
- Pour into a container, add sugar and acid.
- Squeeze the vitamin liquid from the orange, add to the rest of the ingredients.
- You do not need to cook the drink, just wait until it boils and can be poured into a sterile container and corked.
Pumpkin juice with dried apricots for the winter
An unusually interesting taste is obtained from pumpkin juice with the addition of dried apricots. Homemade products for the winter:
- pumpkin pulp 700 g;
- 1 tbsp. dried apricots;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 tsp lemon juice;
- granulated sugar 2 tbsp.
Harvesting pumpkin juice for the winter according to a homemade recipe consists of the following stages:
- After cleaning, cut the pumpkin into pieces, mix with dried apricots, transfer to a cooking container. Cover with water.
- Leave to languish for 40 minutes.
- Use a blender to mash the pumpkin and dried apricots. Pour in lemon juice, sugar. Dilute the puree with a liter of water, leave to languish for 7 minutes, pour into a finished container, close tightly.
How to make pumpkin juice with sea buckthorn for the winter
It is not difficult to prepare a pumpkin drink for the winter through a juicer. It turns out delicious, but you can increase its beneficial properties by adding orange, lemon or sea buckthorn. To prepare useful juice with sea buckthorn for future use, you will need the following components:
- 2 kg pumpkin (weigh after cleaning);
- 500 g sea buckthorn;
- 1 tbsp. water and granulated sugar.
Stages of making juice at home for future use:
- Grind the pumpkin on a grater (a meat grinder or juicer will do).
- Squeeze the fortified liquid out of the puree.
- Pour sea buckthorn with water and boil until the fruits are easily pushed.
- Mash the berries directly in water, squeeze the useful liquid through cheesecloth.
- Mix together sea buckthorn and pumpkin drinks, add sugar. Boil the mass for a quarter of an hour.
- Fill the jars with a vitamin drink, sterilize for 5 minutes. Seal up.
Pumpkin juice with lemon for the winter
To prepare a recipe for pumpkin juice with citrus, you should prepare:
- 1 kg pumpkin (weigh after peeling);
- 8 tbsp. water;
- 1 lemon;
- sugar sand 1 tbsp.
- Grind the main ingredient with a grater, add the mass to a cooking container.
- Boil sugar syrup.
- Pour vegetable puree with sweet liquid, boil for a quarter of an hour.
- Pass the puree through a fine sieve.
- Pour the juice squeezed out of the lemon into the drink, leave to languish for another 15 minutes, pour into a sterile container, cork.
How to cook pumpkin juice for the winter without sterilization
You will need:
- 800 g pumpkin pulp;
- purified water about 3 tbsp.;
- 1/2 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1/2 tsp citric acid;
- to your taste of cinnamon or nutmeg - on the tip of a knife.
Harvesting pumpkin juice with pulp for the winter:
- Put the pumpkin in a cauldron, add 250 ml of water, wait for the boil to start, close the lid tightly and leave for half an hour over low heat.
- Mash a vegetable with a crush to get a thick, lump-free puree (you can use a blender for a homogeneous mass).
- Pour in water to get the drink of the desired thickness. As it boils, add acid, stir.
- Pour in sugar, try, if necessary, then add more.
- Boil for 2 minutes, pour into a sterile container, seal tightly.
Pumpkin juice recipe with pulp for the winter
If there are no modern devices at hand, then you can prepare a healthy drink using a piece of gauze. Ingredients:
- 1.5 kg pumpkin slices;
- 7 tbsp. water;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 75 ml lemon juice.
Stages of preparation for future use at home:
- Cut the main ingredient into pieces. The smaller their size, the faster cooking will take place.
- Put the pumpkin in a saucepan, add water, boil for a quarter of an hour. The readiness of the vegetable can be checked by piercing it with a knife.
- Let the vegetable cool, beat with a blender or grind.
- Add sugar, pour in water if the drink is too thick.
- Bring to a boil, remove the foam.
Pour in lemon juice, mix and distribute in a pre-sterilized container, seal. From this amount of ingredients, you will get 6 cans, 500 ml each.
How to make sugar-free pumpkin juice for the winter
The sugar-free drink is considered the healthiest. This recipe can be easily supplemented with your favorite spices to make it special. Components of the workpiece:
- 3 kg of pumpkin pulp;
- 16 Art. water.
- Pour the vegetable with water and boil for half an hour.
- Rub through a fine mesh sieve.
- Transfer to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour into jars, sterilize for 20 minutes.
Delicious pumpkin juice with honey for the winter
You can make the drink more useful if sugar is replaced with honey. But it cannot be heat treated for a long time. Products:
- 1 small pumpkin fruit;
- 75 g of honey;
- 1/2 tsp citric acid.
Step by step technology:
- Wash the pumpkin, peel, cut into pieces. Pass through a juicer.
- Heat honey in a water bath.
- Combine both ingredients together, wait for a boil, add citric acid.
- Remove the drink from the stove, pour hot into the cans.
- Put to sterilize for 10 minutes, roll up with metal lids.
The amount of honey can be adjusted according to your tastes.
How to make pumpkin and cranberry juice for the winter
A pumpkin drink on a juicer for the winter can be prepared with the addition of cranberries. You will get a very tasty product. Juice Ingredients:
- 1 kg of peeled pumpkin and cranberries;
- 1/2 tbsp. honey.
- Using a juicer, squeeze out the pumpkin and cranberry drink.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil, pour into jars, sterilize pumpkin juice for the winter for 10 minutes, seal tightly.
Pumpkin and quince juice for the winter in a juicer
There is no time to prepare a fortified drink for future use, then you should use a juicer. To prepare it you will need:
- 3 kg pumpkin;
- 500 g of quince.
- Peel both ingredients and divide into chunks.
- Pour water into the lower container of the juicer, when it boils on top, set a pan to collect the juice, then - into it a sieve with pieces of fruit.
- Close tightly with a lid, leave on low heat.
- Place a sterile can under the hose, turn on the tap and fill with a drink.
- Close the banks tightly.
Preparations for the winter: pumpkin and apricot juice
This healthy drink recipe will be the best choice for caring parents. Its pleasant taste and bright color will attract the attention of babies. They will be happy to drink it, getting the entire spectrum of vitamins and minerals necessary for good health. To prepare it you will need:
- 2.5 kg of peeled pumpkin;
- 1.5 kg apricot;
- 1/2 tbsp. Sahara.
A drink is prepared according to the recipe for the winter as follows:
- Squeeze the fortified liquid from the pieces of peeled pumpkin through a juicer.
- Pour the apricot slices with pumpkin drink, put on the fire and boil so that the fruits soften.
- Pass the juice through a sieve, bring to a boil.
- Pour into sterile jars.
How to cook pumpkin juice with gooseberries for the winter
To prepare this healthy drink, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of pumpkin and gooseberry;
- 250 ml of honey / l of the obtained fortified liquid.
How to cook:
- Pass pumpkin and gooseberries through a juicer, getting a liquid without pulp.
- Combining liquids in one container, heat on the stove.
- Melt honey in a water bath and pour into a saucepan.
- The drink should be kept on fire for 10 minutes, but not allowed to boil.
- Pour the finished drink into sterile jars, close hermetically, send to the cellar for storage.
Homemade juice is much healthier than store juice. It can be stored for a long time if all stages are followed and the temperature regime is maintained.
Rules for storing pumpkin juice
Depending on which of the existing methods the juice was prepared, the shelf life also differs.
If this is a freshly squeezed drink, then they consume it immediately, so it should not be harvested in large quantities.
Even if kept open in the refrigerator, it will quickly lose its beneficial properties.
Pasteurized pumpkin drink can be stored for up to 6 months in a cellar, where the temperature is kept within + 6-16 ° C. sterilized can stand up to a year.
Cooked pumpkin juice at home for the winter will help to strengthen the immune system, bone tissue to normalize metabolic processes. But you need to remember that it should be drunk with extreme caution for people with problems in the digestive tract: low acidity, irritable bowel syndrome.