We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The dacha is not just a site for strenuous work. This is a place where you can calmly relax on weekends, happily combining gardening and gardening work with family or friendly get-togethers. The interior of an economy-class country house should also contribute to a cozy rest - inside the photo.
Many people believe that there is no need to equip a country house, since this is just a temporary shelter for the period of work on the site. It is enough to furnish it with old, unnecessary furniture. However, a cozy, comfortable environment in the house is able to give the body a good rest and fill it with positive emotions.
Basic rules for interior design of economy class
This does not mean that you need to make major repairs to the country house and spend large sums on an expensive interior. You can always be smart and independently develop an excellent project of an economical interior in a certain style, and then slowly bring it to life.
A country house is usually used only in warm weather, so few people install a heating system in it. However, in seasonal bad weather, the cheerful crackling of firewood in the fireplace will create a warm and cozy atmosphere in the house. Designers advise making it a central element in the interior. The fireplace can just as well replace the Russian stove. Their advantages:
- fit well into the interior of a village house;
- such heating is efficient and at the same time much cheaper than gas or electric heating.
Choosing the style of the country house design, you can use some useful recommendations:
- the dacha is associated with rest, therefore, the atmosphere here should be calm, homely;
- the layout of an economy class country house should be functional, with the division of the common space into a bedroom, a living room and a kitchen;
- it is better to differentiate lighting - for the bedroom it should be soft, muffled, and in the working area - brighter;
- fabrics in the interior design should be natural; for a rustic style, pastel colors and a pattern in a small flower are more suitable;
- the most optimal solution in decoration will be light, delicate shades;
- old photographs on the walls, paintings, linen tablecloths with lace look cozy in the interior of the house.
Choosing a style for an economy class interior
A country house should become a part of the surrounding landscape, so the best choice for it would be a rustic style with a certain national flavor, which depends on the owner's wishes.
This variation of the French countryside style combines the charm of simplicity and sophistication. The interior of the economy class country house in the Provence style is different:
- a palette of pastel colors - pistachio, olive, lavender or just white;
- using natural fabrics with a floral pattern;
- an abundance of lace and embroidery;
- the presence of forged elements in the interior.
An economy class interior in the Provence style is easy to create with your own hands and without the use of expensive finishing materials:
- it is enough to simply whitewash the walls, leaving roughness and irregularities and glue the photowall-paper;
- windows can be decorated with light hand-sewn curtains; a worn-out blanket is thrown over an old sofa brought from a city apartment;
- light floors are decorated with rugs made from old patches;
- graceful pots with fresh flowers are on the windowsills, and cute knick-knacks are on the shelves.
If the colors and texture of the fabrics are selected correctly, the economy class interior in the country house will surprise you with good quality and comfort.
On the video you can see a sample of the cottage interior:
To create a country-style interior in an economy-class country house, expensive finishing materials are not required. It reflects the national traditions of a country house of any country. This could be:
- Mexican hacienda;
- alpine chalet;
- American ranch;
- Ukrainian hut;
- English cottage.
Regardless of the theme, the interior of a country-style house is characterized by certain common features:
- lack of modern shiny surfaces, artificial materials;
- ceiling beams;
- simple floral wallpaper;
- hand-woven rugs and mats;
- natural colors in decoration - beige, terracotta, colors of autumn foliage, shades of natural wood;
- products from old metal, forging.
You can furnish the premises of a country house with simple unpolished furniture, hanging shelves and wardrobes, and wooden benches. If there are wicker chairs, they will look great in the interior of the living room.
A country house in the retro style of the 60s and 70s will be distinguished by simple materials and rich colors. The 60s is a time when synthetic materials became widespread in everyday life - lightweight and affordable. To create a retro interior in an economy class country house, it is enough:
- plastic tables and chairs;
- functional furniture with laconic forms;
- walls decorated with bright posters and black and white framed photos.
Important! If you have old Soviet-era household appliances with massive shapes and chrome handles, they will add additional charm to the interior of the house in a retro style.
There are many different options for interior design of economy class for country houses.
The zest of the shabby chic style is in its color scheme, and it should be the same for decoration and for furniture of a country house. The color palette in the interior should be delicate shades - pink, light green, blue, but they should give the impression of being slightly burnt out. The furniture in the house should be old, but solid, the floors should be wooden. The economy class interior can be complemented with flowers - live and artificial.
A simpler, but original style for an economy class country house is rustic. It is made mainly of wood and stone. In the interior, all defects in building materials are exposed - the stone must be rough and rough, and the boards must be defective. At the same time, the interior is complemented by exquisite artistic trinkets.
In the Japanese style, the room in the economy class house is divided into zones using light screens. An interesting detail of the interior is the carpet of a constant size, and the floor area is a multiple of its size. The room is furnished with very low furniture, instead of a veranda, the house is equipped with a terrace, and as a decor in the interior there is an elegant and mysterious Japanese garden made of stones.
Minimalism presupposes a set of the most necessary items for the interior of an economy class summer cottage. Its variety is eco-minimalism, which differs in:
- using natural materials - stone, wood;
- corks, glass;
- natural colors - ocher, shades of brown;
- palette of green tones;
- lack of contrasts in the interior;
- a small number of plants;
- linen garments with restrained patterns.
In recent years, the interior in the style of a hunting lodge has become very popular. It is given a luxurious look:
- wood wall cladding and ceiling beams;
- aged furniture sheathed with tapestry;
- large table made of solid wood;
- walls decorated with paintings;
- palette of brown tones.
Of course, the use of natural materials in the interior will make such a house very expensive, but you can always replace them with imitation and get an economy-class hunting hut.
If the area of the country house is too small and does not allow placing standard furniture, you will have to be creative:
- berths can be placed in tiers;
- combine a bedroom and a nursery;
- use folding beds;
- install folding tables and pull-out shelves;
- to separate the sleeping and dining areas, you can hang a screen;
- apply the method of multifunctionality of objects.
Important! The main principle in decorating a house should be the economical use of square meters and a harmonious combination of colors and decor elements in the interior.
The value of the veranda
The veranda significantly expands the space of the economy-class country house. They are of two types: closed and open. In turn, closed verandas can be partially glazed and solid - French. Their construction will not take much time and will not require large funds. But such an extension in the house will be a good platform for recreation, receiving guests, and a family dinner. Glazed verandas are comfortable in that they protect from wind and bad weather, while at the same time leaving a wide view of the well-kept green courtyard.
The benefits of the attic
One of the options for expanding the economy-class dacha is the attic. It can become a cozy seating area thanks to its vast bright space and picturesque view from above. In addition, the attic gives the country house an unusual look. It can be fitted with panoramic windows or replaced with a partial glass roof. You can equip its interior in calm pastel colors with the addition of bright DIY details - pillows, rugs.
The need for a bathroom
The economy class country house needs a bathroom. It will increase the comfort of your home compared to a summer shower and a rural toilet. Usually it is made combined, which saves the area of the house. In the bathroom, you can install cast-iron bathtubs, which are no longer used in city apartments. In order for the bathroom to function normally, it is necessary to install an autonomous sewerage system.
Choosing an interior for the kitchen
Interior design of an economy-class kitchen has its own characteristics:
- wide windows provide good lighting;
- furniture must be selected taking into account the intense sunlight;
- there is no need for a large number of kitchen cabinets - after all, most of the dishes are in a city apartment;
- fresh flowers from your garden or pots with indoor plants will look great in the interior of the kitchen;
- if possible, it is worth installing household appliances in the kitchen - it will greatly facilitate the work.
Economical design techniques
To decorate the interior of an economy-class summer cottage, you do not need to select expensive materials - there is a large selection of more economical ones:
- drywall is often used for interior decoration;
- for wall cladding, plywood can serve as a popular moisture-resistant material - it also has sound and heat insulation properties.
At the dacha, a lot of furniture and things are used that have already served their service life. They can be made much more attractive with simple tricks:
- decoupage technique will allow you to give the facade of the furniture a completely new look;
- you can paint the furniture with a colored cross and fix it with varnish;
- with the help of a cord and nails, the facade of the furniture is decorated;
- self-adhesive tape is also an easy way to decorate it.
The interior, created with your own hands, will not only provide the owners with comfort and positive emotions, but also give confidence in their abilities. And the country house will become even more attractive for relaxation: