We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Salted boletus is a popular dish in any season. Mushrooms are considered not only delicious, but also extremely healthy. Their use in food helps to cleanse the blood and reduce the level of bad cholesterol. With proper salting, they retain their beneficial properties for a long time.
Are boletus boletus salted?
The boletus got its name because of the close location of myceliums next to the aspen trees. It is also popularly called the redhead. Before eating, mushrooms must undergo heat treatment. Salting is carried out in a variety of ways. But when cooking, remember that the product is 90% water. To avoid blackening, aspen mushrooms are soaked in 0.5% citric acid solution before salting.
Attention! Experts have found that the presence of salted redheads in the diet promotes the elimination of toxins and toxins from the body.
How to prepare boletus mushrooms for salting
To deliciously salt the boletus at home, you need to properly prepare them. Mushrooms are harvested from July to September. In a real boletus, the cap has a bright orange color, and the place of the cut on the leg is covered with blue.
First of all, redheads should be cleaned of forest debris and sand. To do this, they are washed under running water and then soaked for 40-60 minutes. It is equally important to get rid of the wormy specimens right away. After soaking, the aspen mushrooms are crushed. First, the cap is separated from the leg, then the mushroom body is cut into bars. It is not recommended to use whole mushrooms for salting.
How to salt aspen mushrooms for the winter
Before salting mushrooms, it is necessary to calculate how much container volume is required. For the winter, it is most convenient to salt the boletus in a barrel. If not, use deep enamelled pans. Ordinary glass jars will also work.
Before salting, redheads should be boiled until cooked. This process will take about half an hour. Foam will appear on the surface of the pan during cooking. It should be removed constantly.
The next stage involves the preparation of the marinade. Boletus can be salted both cold and hot. The recipe for the marinade will differ in each case.
How to salt boletus boletus for the winter in a hot way
Hot salting of boletus boils means boiling the brine. This option is considered to be faster, as there is no need to use oppression. Redheads for salting are placed in a sterilized container and filled with prepared brine. The appetizer becomes ready for use earlier than salted mushrooms cooked in a cold way.
Important! Boletus should not be boiled for more than 45 minutes. This helps to eliminate their characteristic aroma and taste.
The algorithm of actions will be as follows:
- Pour water into a large saucepan and add salt. After boiling, redheads are dipped into it. At ½ tbsp. water will require 1 kg of boletus.
- During boiling, it is necessary to periodically remove the foam. At this stage, the seasonings indicated in the recipe are thrown into the pan.
- In total, salted boletus is cooked for 20-30 minutes.
- The cooked mushrooms are distributed in sterilized glass jars and poured with hot brine. The lids are closed in the usual way.
How to cold salt boletus boletus
Cold salting will take more time and patience. The brine is obtained from the mushrooms themselves. Various seasonings are laid out on the bottom of the container. Pre-cleaned and washed redheads are placed on top. Then they are generously sprinkled with salt. For 1 kg of boletus, 40 g of salt is required. Mushrooms release juice within 3-4 days. In some cases, oppression is used to speed up this process.
There is another way of cold salting. The main ingredient is laid out in a container in layers. Sprinkle each layer with salt. Then add seasonings to salted boletus and pour cold boiled water. In total, salting the dish takes 7-10 days.
How to pickle aspen mushrooms for the winter in jars
For the winter, salting of aspen mushrooms is carried out both under nylon lids and tin lids. Banks are pre-sterilized in an oven or in a water bath. The lids are subjected to the same treatment. They are closed with a special seaming key, which can be purchased at any household goods store.
How to salt aspen mushrooms under oppression
The boletus is placed under oppression by salting without boiling. They are prepared by thoroughly cleaning them from debris and dust. It is advisable to cut the fruit into large pieces. Spices, bay leaves and various greens are placed on the bottom of an enamel pot. Place mushrooms on top. Depending on the recipe, you can add water at this point. From above, the redheads are covered with a cotton cloth and pressed down with oppression. The container is removed in a dark place for 3-4 days. After that, the salty snack is transferred to a more suitable container. Salting is carried out for another 10-14 days.
Boletus salted mushroom recipes
Boletus salting is carried out according to a wide variety of recipes. Often they are combined with other types of mushrooms or supplemented with savory spices. Boletus and boletus boletus can be salted together. These two types go well with each other. But boletus boletus must be heat treated longer than boletus boletus.
The classic recipe for salting boletus
The most popular recipe for salted redheads is the classic one. The appetizer is crispy and aromatic. It will be a great addition to both a festive and everyday table.
- 1 kg of boletus;
- 1 tbsp. l. salt;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 5 black peppercorns;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 500 ml of water;
- 1 bay leaf;
- 2 carnation buds;
- several dill umbrellas;
- ½ tbsp. 9% acetic acid.
- All ingredients except garlic and dill are added to a saucepan filled with water.
- Five minutes after boiling, redheads and vinegar are dipped into the water. After that, the contents of the pan are boiled for 15 minutes.
- Dill umbrellas and chopped garlic are laid out at the bottom of sterilized jars. Boletus boletus is next to fall asleep, after which they are poured with marinade. Put another dill umbrella on top.
- The jar is closed with a lid. After cooling, it is removed to a cool place.
How to salt boletus in oil
Marinade, which includes vegetable oil, is significantly different from the classic version. It gives softness and rich taste to the product. To prepare salted boletus you will need:
- 5 tbsp. salt;
- 2 kg of redheads;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 20 peas of black pepper;
- 50 g dill;
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 10 bay leaves.
- The mushrooms are washed under running water. Using a knife, they are cleaned of excess dirt. After that, the product is cut into medium-sized cubes.
- The forest product is boiled in salted water for at least 25 minutes.
- Bay leaves and black pepper are placed at the bottom of sterilized jars.
- The cooled redheads are laid out next. Seasoning and salt are added after each 3 cm layer.
- Top the contents of the jars are covered with herbs and garlic.
- Marinade is poured into jars. Each of them is placed in 2 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- After salting, the container is rolled up and removed to the side.
How to pickle aspen mushrooms with currant leaves
- 300 ml of water;
- 1.5 tbsp. Sahara;
- 3 bunches of dill;
- 1 kg of boletus;
- 3 tbsp. 9% vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. salt;
- 8 currant leaves.
- The main ingredient is placed in an enamel pot, poured over with water and put on fire.
- After boiling, add dill and spices. Cook the contents of the pot for 20 minutes.
- The redheads are spreading over the banks. The marinade is re-put on fire until it boils.
- The contents of the jars are covered with currant leaves and poured with marinade.
- The containers are rolled up and sent to a far corner, covered with a blanket.
Attention! To get a spicy version of a salty snack, just add chili peppers to the classic recipe.
Boletus boletus ambassador with mustard
The most unusual is the recipe for salted boletus and boletus boletus with the addition of mustard. The finished dish will have a pungent flavor and a woody aroma. The disadvantages of this recipe include a long cooking time.
- 1 kg of boletus;
- 1 kg of boletus;
- 1 liter of water;
- 100 ml of 9% vinegar;
- 7 peas of black pepper;
- ½ tbsp. mustard powder;
- 1.5 tbsp. Sahara;
- ½ horseradish root.
- The horseradish root is cut into small pieces. Together with black pepper and mustard, it is dipped in water. Cook the contents of the pot for about 40 minutes. After removing from heat, the marinade is allowed to brew for 7-10 days.
- Pre-washed and chopped boletus and boletus boletus are boiled in separate pans.
- The marinade is reheated. After boiling, it is set aside until it cools completely.
- Boiled redheads are laid out in jars and poured with cooked marinade for pickling.
- Banks are closed with nylon lids and put away in a dark and cool place.
Quick salting of boletus with herbs
Salted boletus boletus with the addition of herbs turns out to be especially tasty. They are slightly different from the classic recipe.
- 9 cloves of garlic;
- 2 kg of boletus;
- 5 tbsp. 9% vinegar;
- 5 carnation buds;
- 2 hours of Provencal herbs;
- 2.5 tbsp. salt;
- 800 ml of water;
- 1.5 tbsp. Sahara;
- 4 bay leaves;
- 9 peppercorns.
- The pre-prepared main ingredient is boiled for 20 minutes, and then discarded in a colander.
- To prepare the marinade, sugar and salt are dissolved in water. Then spices are poured into the liquid, excluding garlic and vinegar. The contents of the pot are boiled for 10 minutes.
- At the bottom of each sterilized jar, put finely chopped cloves of garlic. Place mushrooms on top.
- Vinegar is poured into the base of the pickling marinade, after which the liquid is re-boiled for five minutes.
- The resulting solution is poured into jars. They are covered with lids and put away in a secluded place.
Boletus salting with garlic
- 100 g of dill;
- 4 kg of redheads;
- 1 tbsp. salt;
- 1 head of garlic;
- 20 peppercorns.
- The main ingredient is cleaned of forest dirt and washed. Then they are chopped, poured with water and placed on the stove. In total, the product is boiled for 35 minutes.
- Redheads are laid out in sterilized jars. They are covered with salt at the rate of 80 g per 1 liter of water. Garlic, herbs and pepper are placed on top.
- The jars are also filled with salty broth, in which the mushrooms were boiled.
- The covers are closed with a seaming key.
Terms and conditions of storage
When choosing a storage location, it must be borne in mind that the temperature should not exceed 6 ° C. It is important that the humidity in the room is lowered. Also, do not allow sunlight to enter the conservation. Pickles in sealed jars can be stored for up to a year. If you pickle boletus and boletus in a saucepan, the shelf life of the snack is reduced to six months. It can be even less if the salt concentration is not high enough. An opened jar with salted redheads is stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Advice! If mold has formed on the surface of the pickles, they must be disposed of. Such a product is not eaten.
Salted boletus can be prepared in absolutely any way. But the proportions of the ingredients and the algorithm of actions for salting should be observed. Even the smallest deviation from the recipe can have a significant impact on the taste of a dish.