We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Freezing mushrooms is an easy way to make preparations for the winter. Each has a freezer, so storage won't be a problem. Mushrooms have dense flesh that turns blue at the cut. The dishes have a pleasant aroma. Housewives can make soup, stews, pie filling from the moss.
Is it possible to freeze flywheels
Freezing is a technology that allows you to preserve food for a long time. The main advantage is the loss of only 20% of nutrients. If you follow the freezing rules, the flywheels can be stored for up to 1 year. Blanks allow you to significantly save money in the winter season.
Advantages of the procedure:
- easy processing;
- preservation of taste and aroma;
- the possibility of preparing various dishes after defrosting;
- insignificant loss of nutritional value.
Negative sides of freezing:
- significant energy intensity;
- the need for a large space (for placing the flywheels);
- constant maintenance of optimal temperature.
Important! Repeated defrosting and re-freezing are not allowed.
Flywheels are tubular mushrooms, so they can be frozen for the winter without preliminary heat treatment. There are many options for procurement:
- boiled whole;
- after frying.
Dishes made from mushrooms have a special mushroom flavor and aroma.
How to prepare mushrooms for freezing
Proper preparation is an important step in freezing the mushrooms for the winter in the refrigerator.
Important points, the observance of which allows you to freeze the product:
- It is necessary to use young and fresh specimens.
- Processing is carried out without fail within 24 hours after the mushroom harvest.
Important! In overripe specimens, the protein degradation process begins quickly. This leads to rotting.
- It is necessary to sort out the raw materials, remove debris and wormy mushrooms.
- Wash the mushroom harvest and dry thoroughly. If the liquid is not removed, the products will stick together.
- Large specimens must be cut into pieces, small mushrooms are best harvested whole.
For freezing, you need to use young and fresh specimens.
It is necessary to properly process the flywheels before freezing; violation of technology can lead to severe poisoning.
Advice! Do not pick mushrooms near roads and near industrial facilities.
How to properly freeze mushrooms for the winter
The freezing process includes a number of stages:
- unfolding into packages;
- placement in the freezer.
Each stage has its own characteristics that must be taken into account.
For freezing, containers or plastic bags are used.
Dignity of packages:
- saving space in the freezer;
- the ability to lay the workpieces more tightly;
- saving money (containers are much more expensive).
Advice! It is better to use square or rectangular containers.
The container must be filled in such a way that no air remains in it. This will preserve the taste and aroma of the product.
How you can freeze mushrooms raw
The flywheel mushroom can be frozen raw. Many housewives prefer this method. The reason is that the tubular appearance has a porous cap, which is also called a sponge. It absorbs moisture during cooking, so the end product can be watery.
You can store mushrooms in the freezer for up to 12 months.
A step-by-step algorithm of actions that allows you to freeze mushrooms:
- Remove forest dirt from the flywheels (using a knife).
- Check the crop for worminess. It is better not to use loose specimens.
- Wash the mushrooms and be sure to dry.
- Distribute the blanks into packages.
- Let the air out.
Important! During the procedure, the contents of the packages must not be damaged.
- Place the bags in the freezer.
The product is stored for up to 12 months. During this time, it should be used to prepare various dishes.
Quick freezing of the flywheels for the winter
Freezing is a great way to preserve forest gifts for the winter.
- Clear mushrooms from forest debris (using a knife).
You can make a delicious soup with frozen mushrooms and add them to your vegetable stew
- Select small specimens.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Arrange the pieces in one row on a baking sheet.
- Freeze the product.
- Pour into a plastic bag.
- Fold in the freezer for long-term storage.
The whole process takes no more than 2 hours.
How to freeze whole boiled moss mushrooms for the winter
With frozen mushrooms, preparing various dishes is not difficult.
Step-by-step recommendations for freezing mushrooms for the winter at home:
- Wash mushrooms and remove leaves and twigs.
Advice! If the flywheels are not very dirty, then you can simply wipe them with a wet sponge. This will get rid of unnecessary moisture and the drying process.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces.
- Boil the mushroom harvest in salted water with the addition of citric acid. Cooking time for large fruits is a quarter of an hour, small ones - no more than 15 minutes. A teaspoon of salt is added to 1 liter of water. The fire should not be strong, otherwise the end product will turn out to be tough.
- Drain the water after cooking. Allow the blanks to dry. To do this, you can lay them out on a tray or towel. The required time is 40 minutes.
- Divide the mushrooms into portions and put them in plastic bags (only after they have cooled completely).
- Release air from the bags.
- Place the bags in the freezer.
After cooking, the fruit bodies must be squeezed out with your hands so that they are not too watery in the dishes.
Advice! After cooking, it is better to squeeze the flywheels with your hands (you do not need to use force in this case).
How to properly freeze mushrooms after frying
The recipe is simple, it prepares very quickly.
- mushrooms - 1000 g;
- salt and black pepper to taste;
- vegetable oil - 200 ml;
- garlic - 4 cloves.
Algorithm of actions:
- Sort out the mushrooms from excess debris and wash under running water.
- Boil the mushrooms in salted water. Cooking time is 20 minutes.
- Throw the workpieces in a colander, let the water drain.
- Fry the mushrooms in a pan in vegetable oil (10 minutes).
- Fold the flywheels into containers and store in the freezer.
The procedure for freezing mushrooms is very simple and does not require much effort.
Important! The maximum shelf life is 3 months.
Freezing mushrooms with vegetables for the winter
Freezing is an easy way to preserve the maximum amount of useful elements in the product. The frozen vegetable flywheels can be used to make a delicious soup or stew. It is also a great option for pie filling.
The plant-based product is suitable for those on a diet or fasting diet.
Components included in the workpiece:
- mushrooms - 400 g;
- broccoli - 250 g;
- green beans - 200 g;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 30 g;
- salt - 15 g.
All nutrients are preserved in frozen foods
Step-by-step algorithm of actions:
- Peel the carrots, then cut the vegetable into slices.
- Cut the green beans into short strips.
- Peel the onion and cut it into rings.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Fry all the ingredients in vegetable oil, add salt at the end.
- Wait for the workpiece to cool down.
- Fold the mixture into a container and place in the freezer.
Important! The shelf life of the product is no more than 3 months.
How to defrost properly
There are various ways to thaw mushrooms. Some of them are fast, others take time.
The most popular way is to transfer the blanks from the freezer to the refrigerator overnight. Advantage - mushrooms retain the maximum amount of nutrients. The disadvantage of this method is that it will take at least 8 hours.
You can defrost food at room temperature. To do this, you need to put the mushrooms in a colander. This will help prevent wateriness. The required time is 3 hours. This is quite a lot if you want to cook a dish in a short time.
The quickest way is to use a microwave oven. Mushrooms can be thawed in 5 minutes. The negative side of the method is the loss of a large amount of nutrients.
Advice! Once thawed, cook immediately. It acts as a favorable breeding ground for bacteria.
- the maximum shelf life of boiled mushrooms is 1 year;
- required temperature - -18 ° C;
- the shelf life of stewed mushrooms is 3 months.
Important! A portion of mushrooms removed from the freezer cannot be further frozen.
Freezing mushrooms is a popular method of preserving the mushroom harvest for the winter. Fruiting bodies contain a large amount of proteins, enzymes and essential oils. The product promotes better food digestion. The content of B vitamins is the same as in cereals. It is important to process mushrooms in a short time.